In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Is this Knight BP rifle worth keeping?

TWalkerTWalker Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2006 in Ask the Experts
I bought a MML Black Knight 50 caliber muzzleloader today for $125 OTD to get the Leupold M8 2x compact scope, flip-up lens caps, and rings that were on it. The scope is going on another gun. The Knight is in excellent condition with a bright bore. I believe it is an early Knight as it has a wood stock with a black finish. I am thinking about keeping it for hunting. What's it worth if I choose to sell it this Fall? $50-75 maybe? By the way, this gun was loaded but didn't have a cap on it. That's the second one I've bought that was loaded. The last one still had a cap on the nipple.

Comments

• Options
    rediceredice Member Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Most bp guns are going for 125+ lately from my experiance doesnt matter what it is unless its in real bad condition. I have been watching gunshops for them buy them at 75 re-sell for over 100.
  • Options
    iwannausernameiwannausername Member Posts: 7,131
    edited November -1
    Decide to keep it or get rid of it. If you don't keep it, then either have a nice giveaway or do a $1 start no reserve auction...