In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I Need Help With a Gun Value- Desperate!!

kcurtiskcurtis Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited September 2008 in Ask the Experts
I need help!! My father bought me a gun when I was 11yrs old for target shooting, he always kept it in his safe even as after I was an adult, when he died he gave it to me in his will. my house was burglarized recently and of course they took it, the insurance company wants to know the value, if anyone even has a guess, please post it, I am desperate!! It was a: 22 caliber, limited edition??, revolver handgun by smith and wesson with my name engraved on the side. Steel body with a black grip. It was bought around november of 1994.

Thanks for any help,
K

Comments

• Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry for your loss. Will need much more info.
  • Options
    Wehrmacht_45Wehrmacht_45 Member Posts: 3,377
    edited November -1
    Go to the auction side and search for "S&W Smith and Wesson 22" under the revolver section and see if you find one that is just like yours. If it is, then you can tell us and we can ive you some more info. Otherwise we need more from you.

Sorry for your loss. I lost a Browning shotgun to thievery that was given to me by my father when I was 13 and know the pain of losing an heirloom.
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,762 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Smith model 17 with aftermarket grips/ Value, $500. dollars in very good/ better condition/ nambu