In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bill Goforth

rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
edited September 2008 in Ask the Experts
Anybody hear from Bill recently? He lives down in the Houston area. Haven't seen any of his posts, since the hurricane hit that area 2 weeks ago.

Comments

• Options
    b.goforthb.goforth Member Posts: 982
    edited November -1
    rufe,
    thanks fo asking. we did take a direct hit from IKE but i had a lot less damage than people around me. no damage to house but we were without power for 12 days and since i use a dialup internet connection and had telephone line problems i was only able to get online today (9-27-08) AT&T said they should have the problem completely solved by 10-1-08. as my hurricane supplies were not enough for that length of time we had to make do with the FEMA food (MREs), water and ice give aways. my wife and i are not young anymore and being without power that long was not the most enjoyable time we have had.

if any one has posted a question they feel i can be a help with please repost.
    bill
  • Options
    jamesjojamesjo Member Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bill, Sorry to hear that you got nailed by the storm. But glad that no one was hurt and house is okay. Sure it wasn't much fun without power.
    Last week I sent you some info about another H&R Nebraska centennial piece that was auctioned. Jim H. said you might like to see it so I resent it today. Might be some use for your records.

Take care.

Regards,
    Jim Ritchie
  • Options
    32 Magnum32 Magnum Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome back, amigo...I'll be in touch next week concerning the status of the pictures.
    Jim Hauff