In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

win. 67 with a winchester scope,value?

eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
edited September 2008 in Ask the Experts
just got a winchester 67 in .22 long rifle,long,short. no sights or sight dove tail cuts in barrel and a winchester scope on it. both in very good con. ex bore. is this a rare rifle and what would be a fair market price for it? it,s not for sale,i just need a value for insurance purposes. thanks eastbank.

Comments

• Options
    Floyd58523Floyd58523 Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is model 677 price is from 400 to 2100 if mint.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    floyd, thank you. that gives me a idea of the value for insurance. eastbank.
  • Options
    Bert H.Bert H. Member Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree with Floyd that it is a Model 677. Yes, they are relatively rare. That said, the low-end value is closer to $750, and could go as high as a $3K for a mint specimen. They rarely ever come up for sale.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    bert,thank you. i am picking up two more rifles today, a win. model 57 22 long rifle number 209xx,with peep sight and a fold down blade rear sight and a blade front sight. and a win 52 target rifle in 22 long rifle number 4254xx A.with a lyman rear peep sight with a parker hale apputure with adjustible iris and a lyman globe front sight with inserts. from the same man both guns are in very good con,with ex bores. eastbank.