In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

AR15/M16 Fanatics and Devotees

nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2008 in Ask the Experts
This an opportunity to take advantage of one of the best selections of AR15/M16 parts collected in one place at one time. For those who want to do their own build, this is a great reference.

Brownells has just released their new AR15/M16 catalog:

"Brownells has released its latest Catalog of AR-15 parts and accessories. This Third Edition has 76 pages of accessories, parts, tools and supplies for the popular semi-auto rifle platform. The new catalog lists 2000+ items, including 595 new products, plus almost 400 factory parts.

According to CEO Frank Brownell, "We matched the format of the big book (Catalog #61) making it really easy to find things. With the side bars, all the new products, the new custom-built guns, and the Made in USA flags, we think this is the best specialty book we've done so far." Plus, for many products, there's an online instructional video available.

You can order the FREE catalog at www.brownells.com or by phone at 800-741-0015 (mention code #PEG). Or, download a FREE .pdf version of the catalog by clicking the link below."

This is the URL for the FREE download of the catalog:

http://www.brownells.com/htm/images/ar3catalog.pdf

Best.

Comments

• Options
    quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    I just got one about a month ago, very good selection of hard to find stuff, all in one place. very helpfull.
  • Options
    dfletcherdfletcher Member Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If I could just add, Brownells has a small package shipping rate of $3.95 that makes it very easy & affordable to get those small AR parts. No need to crawl around the floor for a few hours looking for a previously launched detent pin.
  • Options
    BHAVINBHAVIN Member Posts: 3,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hate to say it Dfletcher but the small package rate is up to $4.85 and the standard flat rate shipping is $10.50. A great company to deal with and still a very good price on shipping.
  • Options
    dfletcherdfletcher Member Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by BHAVIN
    Hate to say it Dfletcher but the small package rate is up to $4.85 and the standard flat rate shipping is $10.50. A great company to deal with and still a very good price on shipping.

Shoot, hadn't noticed that on the small package increase. I did see they recently increased their "FFL on file" special pricing quite a bit, though still good prices in general.
  • Options
    skychaser53skychaser53 Member Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    thanks nononsense ! I see a lots of dollars leaving home :o)