In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Filling Crosman #112?

Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
edited December 2014 in Ask the Experts
I have a Crosman 112 (22 cal CO2 pellet pistol). In the mid 1980s after it had worked flawlessly for several years, I had a pellet get stuck sideways in the chamber. I contacted Crosman and sent it to a factory qualified repairman in Spokane. I got it back and while the pellet had been removed, the pistol no longer accepted CO2 as it normally had. Other things were going on so it set on a shelf for several years. About five years ago I sent it to another highly recommended repairer in Oregon. I received it back and it had CO2 in its tank, but as soon as it ran out and I tried to fill it from my recently purchased bulk tank it only seems to accept enough CO2 for about 3 shots. I called the repairer up and may have got him on a bad day, but for whatever reason, he claimed whatever problem there was with the gun was my fault and he wasn't taking it back.

Anyone know if there is some trick to filling the tank on a 112 or similar Crosman pistol so that I can fill it to capacity (which it used to get about 50 shots per tank).

Comments