In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

i have a Marlin camp 45 ACP

NOAHNOAH Member Posts: 9,690
edited January 2015 in Ask the Experts
will the stock for the camp 9 fit a camp 45 marlin[?]

i have a 45 camp model and the stock is cracked & found a camp nine stock for sale on GB . i was wondering if they are one of the same fitting stock.

who all knows[:D]

Comments

• Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Boyds list the same stock for either if you have a cracked stock you may need a new buffer
  • Options
    competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, the same stock is used for both the 45 and 9mm. Original wood ones usually sell for a fairly high price. I loved the Choate folder I had on my 9; so you may want to consider that as an option if the price gets too high on the one in the auction.

Choate used to sell on GB, but I don't see any listings from them right now. You can find their website through a Google search.

If you do look at folders, I'd stay away from the Ramline one; the lock-up of the folding mechanism is too sloppy.
  • Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    stock is cracked due to low recoil spring weight you need at least 16/20lb spring factory ones were to light go to blackjack buffers and get a new spring and buffer[;)]