In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Value WWII dagger

msswissymsswissy Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited January 2009 in Ask the Experts
Hi, I have a WWII German Dagger RMZ R7/85, in excellent condition, with scabbard and hanger. Looking for the current value. I have found similar items in my search but none having the same numbers.

Thanks!

Comments

• p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    Fakes abound, so close up photo's req'd.
  • msswissymsswissy Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    sorry if this is a silly question....how do I add a photo to this forum???
  • perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello look at this forum and the fifth topic entry is "a sticky" these are answers to questions. The fifth one is instructions to post pictures If you try these instructions and can't understand how to get them to work .go to the sign up to sell This will allow you to very easily add pictures of an Item. Put your dagger up for sale at a starting price of $1000.00 this is not to sell the item but just to get it listed then come back to the forum and ask us to look at your item and give you our opinion on it worth and if it is real or a fake.
  • SnigleySnigley Member Posts: 134 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    RZM M7/85 would be the firm of Arthur Evertz, Solingen. You most likely have an SA dagger with somewhat of a lesser seen maker. As was previously stated, these are highly reproduced but an original in good condition would probably sell in the $800 to $900 dollar range.
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,222 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Does it say Alles fur Deutschland on the blade?