In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

stevens "22 short or long rifle"

para3505para3505 Member Posts: 42 ✭✭
edited July 2006 in Ask the Experts
I have this stevens pump action 22 marked "22 short or long rifle". Is there any prayer of finding parts for it? It was my grandfathers gun. The firing pin is broken. I may be able to fix the rest but I need the firing pin. Any Idea hat model it is or where I could find out?

Comments

• Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello try Gun Parts INC. I belive they have a online break-down of models with pictures. that you can look at and match to your rifle.Or post a picture here and we may be able to tell you what model you have that will be your first step to finding a part.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
  • Options
    iwannausernameiwannausername Member Posts: 7,131
    edited November -1
    If you've got the old broken one, and are good with measuring and mouse movement, you could have one made... http://www.emachineshop.com/
  • Options
    pactpact Member Posts: 104 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Stevens made three pumps. The model 80 Gallery, the model 70 Visible loader and the model 29,75, 49(Savage 29 or 29a). I have parts for most. A picture would help.

Pact
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pact
    Stevens made three pumps. The model 80 Gallery, the model 70 Visible loader and the model 29,75, 49(Savage 29 or 29a). I have parts for most. A picture would help.

Pact
    22short-long.jpg?bfN.ZxEBJsbIfTBY
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pact

Pact
    barrel.jpg?bfN.ZxEBDR7SVWBjreciever.jpg?bfN.ZxEBhkgpahHJ
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thanks all. I tried e-gunparts but I can't tell which model it is therefore don't know what to order.quote:Originally posted by pact

Pact