In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Value Please

festus107festus107 Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited July 2006 in Ask the Experts
I am trying to find the approx value of two guns I have. Any help would be appreciated.
Remington model 11-48 12 guage shotgun SN 5050554
Winchester model 92 38WCF (38-40) SN 984282
Both guns have been taken very good care of. Thank you for any help.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    webley & scott mod. 1906 32 acp in 90+% condition. great finish and workmanship. thanks, Z
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Browning .40 Practical Hi-power bought new in 1997. Still in box neighbor says he never fired it and it would appear so. I want to be fair with the guy but have no idea of todays value. He told me he paid $590 back then. Thanks
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Need more info. Tell all you can see.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you, I'll try. On the 12 guage Remington one side of barrel has a PXX. The other side has REP or D. I can't really tell. it is full choke with a approx 29" barrel.
    The only other thing I can find on the Remington rifle is on the sight. It has PAT FEB 22.27
    If I need to lood for something specific, let me know and I'LL try. Thank you for your assistance.
  • Options
    gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Detailed photos would help greatly. Bert will be along soon and he will ask for the serial#, barrel length, condition, etc, and detailed photos of the Winchester!!