In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

nononsense

pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2006 in Ask the Experts
I sent you an email about a week ago. Did you get it? Should I resend it?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Nononsense,

What is the rifle in the second picture of you signature line? What is it chambered in? Did you build it? I really like it and would like more info on it.

Thanks
    Chet
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What's the purpose/benefit of the cylinder/block under the forearm of both the AR type rifles you posted in nyforester's post?

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just noticed that you edited one of my link on my post to {Elsewhere}. I didn't think I did any posting violation, creating any conflict of interest, or that the other forum reference is competing with GB. In fact the other forum makes plenty of posts/threads recommendations to check out GB's auction site.

Again, I am just trying to better understand the rationale behind it so I can do a better job next time were mods do not have to police and edit my posts.

Please advise. Thank you in advance for your support and understanding.

V/R

Ed
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What is that rifle you keep displaying at the bottom of your pages. I really like the looks of it.

I bought a Ruger #1 and it sort of reminds me of it...
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You have mail.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Congrats. [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You need to start putting titles in your sig line so us normal mortals know what kind of amazing looking toys you are showing off.

Your current pick looks like something of the Whisper variety.

EDIT:

Thank you. Very interesting.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I read a couple of months ago that you were testing some Vortex scopes I was wondering how these scopes performed? Where are they built? I would like to know more about these scopes.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You locked my post. Thats fine but do you have a phone number to call gunbroker.com as you suggested in your post. I can't find one. I am sorry this is not the place to find the answer as you said but how would I know that based on the name of these forums. I did try to re-register but my email address is the only one I have so I couldn't re-register. I tried help, customer service and reply, all the site did was go to the log on/register page. If you folks don't know how to get them I sure don't! Either way I missed a good rifle today. Thaks for your input. Folks sure aren't as friendly as they used to be.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi;
    You mentioned a "stoney Point Tool." on another thread. I couldn't find it on the Midway site. What exactly does this device do? Where can I get one?
    Thanks, Rusty.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you, you're very kind.

Best.
  • Options
    1KYDSTR1KYDSTR Member Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Excellent...someone to keep us from Pontificating and blowing smoke! I figure you'll keep us honest! Congrats and thanks for all the well thought out and accurate responses! Keep up the great work.
  • Options
    1KYDSTR1KYDSTR Member Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Excellent...someone to keep us from Pontificating and blowing smoke! I figure you'll keep us honest! Congrats and thanks for all the well thought out and accurate responses! Keep up the great work.
  • Options
    MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,976 ******
    edited November -1
    "you'll keep us honest!"... BOY YOU'VE SURE GOT YOUR WORK CUT OUT FOR YOU. CONGRATS[:)]
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Kudos to Nonsense for the appointment.

Question - isn't this sort of topic inappropriate for this forum?
    Just kidding (sort of)
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, before this hits the ten post mark, I want to add my congratulations and thumbs up! Expertise and straight talking are a great combo!
  • Options
    I.ShuteI.Shute Member Posts: 647
    edited November -1
    Like the rest of you who approve this appointment, I heartily agree.
    Don't know of anyone who could do it better.

Actually, I applied for the job and the Captain said "No, but you can wash my car"
  • Options
    sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    Congrats! Its a tough and unpopular job enforcing the rules so keep a stiff upper lip and do whats right.[^]
  • Options
    Sig220_Ruger77Sig220_Ruger77 Member Posts: 12,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats nononsense.
  • Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You're all very kind, thank you!

I have to run for the airport so this post will get us to the 10 count and I can lock this up and stay in the good graces of our Captain. [;)]

Thanks again.

Best.