In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Reloading Dies

brotherfredbrotherfred Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited July 2006 in Ask the Experts
I am looking for some web address's for reloading dies that can be ordered on line. Lee??? Thanks for any help in advance.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    hi can any one tell me who i might try to have custom dies made? thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Wanted reloading dies for a 264 ack.imp
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Got a set of .308 dies in a "box 'o' junk" offa fleabay. The are not the standard size (width). The trusty RCBS calipers measure .62. They are fine thread and appear shorter than normal dies.
    What say youse?

Sorry for no pic, having a little teknikal officulty. Will try again later.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    curious what the difference if any there is between full length dies and short base dies and whatnot. It seems that there are multiple types of dies and I really dont know the diffence in them. I plan on reloading a 223 with a RCBS reloader and am wondering what would be best to use, or if they are all the same.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am looking to buy relaoding dies for my 7mmRem mag. Midway has several different brands listed at very different prices. Is there really that much difference in quality?Which brand is the best buy for the money?
  • Options
    temblortemblor Member Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You might try posting this in the "Want Ads" forum. That's what it is for. Somebody may have some.
    Good Luck....[^]
  • Options
    md1634md1634 Member Posts: 644 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Try Shotgun News. As I recall, there's at least one advertiser with a very large selection of dies including wildcats.
  • Options
    heavyironheavyiron Member Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi,

I don't know if you are referring to the 6.5mm Mach IV or not.

My best guess is you will need to contact a die company like RCBS that could custom manufacture a die set if they don't have one "off-th-shelf".

Good luck.

Regards,

Heavyiron