In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

browning 9mm hi-power clone

bakmc3bakmc3 Member Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
edited July 2006 in Ask the Experts
yes what you tell me about a kassnar 9mm from budapest hungry,it's a clone of the browning 9mm hi-power.are they any good or should i say worth $200.00,it's had less than a box of shell's shot thru it.looks brand new still in it's orignal box and has the paper work.thank's for any info.

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It dates to the 80's, Kassnar was the first American company to import handguns from what was then communist Hungary, i.e. behind the "iron curtain".

$200 is a excellent NIB price, as long at the pistol is functionable, i.e. make sure it works OK if your going to use it as a shooter, specially for personal protection.
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,427 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    There is one on GB now that is NIB. I bid on it earlier, but it is more than I want to pay now. I has a BIN of $350.00.