In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

blank firing pistol's

thugizumthugizum Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
edited July 2006 in Ask the Experts
if i change the pluged barrel my replica it shoots real 9mm ammo. isn't that wierd? http://image.sportsmansguide.com/dimage/70166m2_ts.JPG?cell=320,320&cvt=jpeg

Comments

• Options
    tsavo303tsavo303 Member Posts: 8,904 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    that sounds like a really good idea.

Also, pls take a video
  • Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can you spell AMPUTEE...........
  • Options
    edited November -1
    well i go to the range on the regular with my blank firing pistol. and every one thinks it's a real pistol. its a pretty reliable firearm, dead on aquracy. i've fired over 2000 rounds of 9mm ammo thru the pistol. strip and clean it as i do my regular firearms.... it doesn't have a serial number on it. but however im trying to get it registered.
  • Options
    BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    is that you aerx69? or some other goofball

quote:Originally posted by thugizum
    well i go to the range on the regular with my blank firing pistol. and every one thinks it's a real pistol. its a pretty reliable firearm, dead on aquracy. i've fired over 2000 rounds of 9mm ammo thru the pistol. strip and clean it as i do my regular firearms.... it doesn't have a serial number on it. but however im trying to get it registered.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    you guys should click on the link thats a picture of my blank firing pistol. i coverted to fire real live ammo
  • Options
    edited November -1
    yeah you did. they really are the same beretta that sells for $500, they just put on a blank firing bbl...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    EXACTLY..IT'S MADE FROM AN ALL METAL CONSTUCTION AND THEY ARE FULLY ABLE TO DISASSEMBLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS, TAKE OFF THE PLUGED BARREL AND REPLACE IT WITH A REAL BARREL AND THATS ALL SOME OF THEM DON'T EVEN HAVE A PLUGED BARREL YOU CAN JUST LOAD THEM WITH 380 BULLETS AN SHOOT!!!!! AND I DO MEAN SHOOT LIKE A REAL FIREARMquote:Originally posted by tsavo303
    yeah you did. they really are the same beretta that sells for $500, they just put on a blank firing bbl...
  • Options
    BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    gun-sword_1907_22283772

I just looked your pistol up, and you might want to consider not doing it anymore. Besides that the Beretta 92 pistols are chamber in 9mm luger, and not .380. Where did you get the replacement barrel?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    everyone wants to be a gun expert i own TNA Gun Refinishers in Miami im a licensed gunsmith. i got my replacment barrel and magazine from my Beretta 92. my blank firing pistol shoots 9mm rounds. but there are some blank pistols that come without a plug in the barrel, they are capable of shooting 380 rounds.....quote:Originally posted by Beeramid
    gun-sword_1907_22283772

I just looked your pistol up, and you might want to consider not doing it anymore. Besides that the Beretta 92 pistols are chamber in 9mm luger, and not .380. Where did you get the replacement barrel?