In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

bipod question??

pscgradpscgrad Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
edited July 2006 in Ask the Experts
I am looking to purchase a bipod and was looking for some advice. I would like one that I can use both for turkey hunting as well as for whitetail. I most generally find myself shooting either (deer or turkey) from a sitting position. I would appreciate your 2 cents.

Comments

• Options
    pscgradpscgrad Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am looking to purchase a bipod and was looking for some advice. I would like one that I can use both for turkey hunting as well as for whitetail. I most generally find myself shooting either (deer or turkey) from a sitting position. I would appreciate your 2 cents.
  • Options
    jbw1776jbw1776 Member Posts: 3,056
    edited November -1
    I assume when you say sitting, you are refering to sitting on the ground, not a bench. I would go with this one from Harris.

http://www.mountsplus.com/miva/merchant.mvc?page=MSP/*/HARRIS_BIPOD/HBP-1A2-250

13"-25". I use a similar Harris bi-pod (6"-9") and am very pleased with it. It's very well built. I know they offer a swiveling one in the size I use, not sure about the longer one but it might be something worth checking out.

Ben