In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

makarov magazines

rbyerlyrbyerly Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
edited August 2010 in Ask the Experts
question about makarov mags notice there are two different styles for them i have a russian and bulgarian mak looking to buy east german now people selling them on gunbroker are saying both styles are for all the maks. i know they will interchange with each other but i am trying to keep all the accessories in the right order could someone help me out on this thanks

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    It seems the .380 cal. Makarovs are becoming increasingly harder to find the 8 rd. magazines for. I have a Russian IJ-70 Baikal w/two 8 rd. clips but am looking for one more. The ones I've found on the web are $25 BUCKS EACH!!! The last one I bought from an online dealer cost me $12. Anyone know where I can find one relatively inexpensive? Also, anyone know how much the handgun is worth? I'm actually interested in the possibility of trading it in toward a sub compact .45 or toward a Taurus Judge. I want something way easier to conceal that also tears body parts off when you hit an offender. [}:)] Thanks in advance for any info!!!!
  • Options
    fastcarsgofastfastcarsgofast Member Posts: 7,179
    edited November -1
    Are you asking which mags are original to which Makarov?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    yes trying to keep all the accessories correct for each mak.
  • Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    the mags will fit all the models that use the single stack type
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You might try Makarov.com. The site is still functional, even though the business has been closed . They had a lot of excellent information with photos of the various different Maks, holsters, accessories etc. Also links to various other sources on the net with Mak information.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    O.K. will check it out