In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SHOT TIMER PRINTER

SNIPER762NATOSNIPER762NATO Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited June 2015 in Ask the Experts
SIRS: My SPP team is wanting to get into The Postal Matches that SPP
is offering. We need a system that will print out the indv. shooters times at the end of their strings. We have CED7000RF timers that send info to CED Timekeepers by remote signal. Is there a system that will do this for us? We will need 2 complete systems for running 2 drills at once. Thanks in advance, T.B.

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You might consider contacting customer service, at Competitive Edge Dynamics. They are the outfit that makes the timers. Ask them if there are any bluetooth enabled printers. That will automatically print the same data, as it is sent to their timekeepers.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    rufe-snow: CED has been contacted. It seems that they have printers in stock that will work but they only work with the model CED7000PRO Timer witch is no longer made and not available. The expert at CED was out of town as of 6-10-15. I will try to call back tomorrow. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I contacted CED and they said that the printers they have can not be used with the current CED7000RF model timers. I am back to square one.
    Thanks.