In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Marlin 336 Brass Saddle ring

kencvakencva Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
edited July 2003 in Ask the Experts
Could use some help locating a bras saddle ring and stud that was monted on the receivers of some Marlin 336's that were manufactured I believe in the 1960's. Any help would be sincerely appreciated. Ken

Comments

• Options
    ubcphilcoubcphilco Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    One of my favorite sites to go to is WWW.e-gunparts.com. It is for Numrick gun parts. They have seversl schematics available for the 336. Evidently, they made several types of these. The schematic for the 336 (without a model letter) is not available on line, but the ones for the 336 A, C, CS, ER, RC, T and TS are. If you write to them, you might find what you are looking for. I did not find a saddle ring on any of them, but it might show on the 336. The 336A does have sling rings, old style.
  • Options
    kencvakencva Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks but I already tried Numrich(Gun Parts Corp) and Marlin. No luck. My only shot seems to be if someone has one lying around or sees one at one of the independent aprts dealers at a gun show. Thanks for trying. Ken