In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

sell with picture.

tooldtoold Member Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
edited July 2003 in Ask the Experts
Can you sell on G.B without a picture?
Good idea?

DON

Comments

• Options
    only winchestersonly winchesters Member Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Been buying for several years now at auctions, I've only bought 1 firearm without a picture! The person gave every detail in his discription of the gun that I look for in a shotgun. Barrel length, choke, stock lenght, etc etc. and estimated the overall condition to be 96%, I was the only bidder!! I took a gamble and won. Plus he offered a 3 day inspection period, if I wasn't happy just return it, and I would be out only the shipping cost. The point being, if you want top dollar for your gun, pictures tell the story better than you can. If you don't have a digital camera, ask a friend if you can borrow theirs, or if they will take some pictures for you. Pictures sell firearms!! After all, the buyer doesn't know you and you are asking them to buy a gun sight unseen. Would you? Regards Dave
  • Options
    captkirk3@dslextreme.comcaptkirk3@dslextreme.com Member Posts: 3,804
    edited November -1
    O.K Guys...this is a General Discussion Forum Topic....So, I'm gonna hack it as of now...

Captain Kirk, Tech Staff