In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Need Price on rifle

tcd1952tcd1952 Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
edited July 2003 in Ask the Experts
I have a chance to buy a Model 54 270 winchester for $250.00 with a 4x32 hawk scope on it.Little rust on the out side should clean up. No rust on the inside checker patteren on forarm and were you hold the gun at the trigger.

Comments

• Options
    captkirk3@dslextreme.comcaptkirk3@dslextreme.com Member Posts: 3,804
    edited November -1
    Don't hesitate...! Buy it now before the Guy changes His/Her mind.....

Captain Kirk, Tech Staff
  • Options
    timinpatiminpa Member Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hey tcd your rifle lists as follows exc.$675 vgood$575 good$475 one thing you might check on is that you are buying a model 54 and not a model 54 "improved" the only reason i say this is because the checkered buttplate you said your gun has was only produced on one year 54 and thats the 1930 . however the model 54 improved started production in 1930 and they all had the checkered design.either gun is still worth much more than 250 as the improved value is $475 in good condition. as for the scope i have no idea.
  • Options
    warcrobwarcrob Member Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    some deals just need to be jumped at!

If you ain't got a sense of humor you got no business bein here!
  • Options
    Canadian SniperCanadian Sniper Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Buy it Buy it Buy it , thats a good deer cal and a good all round rifle so buy it buy it buy it

[8]

Need me some shells for my 8 ga

any one got a scope and mounts for a FN FAL