In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What do you think of J&T distributing AKA dobble s

2 gun2 gun Member Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
edited July 2003 in Ask the Experts
I am thinking of buying a 24 inch upper and do'nt have a lot of cash.
What do you think of J&T distributing also known as Dobble Star.I have seen there adds for there critter slayer but don't know about there products.

IT"S better to die by fire then serve by force

Comments

• Options
    GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought an upper from them. Great quality and customer service.

http://www.perfectunion.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4357

"Father, yes son, I want to kill you" - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    wm69wm69 Member Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    check the forums on AR15.com. J&T seems to be the most popular source of kits/ uppers out there right now. I got a 20" HBAR upper from them a couple of years ago and it was great quality. Their customer service is way up there too (sold the kit to a buddy, we lost a part while assembling the lower, and they sent me a new part at no charge, a year and a half after I ordered the kit!) You will not be dissappointed.
  • Options
    JiggaJigga Member Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I buy all my AR parts from them. They are good quality and the people are good to deal with!
  • Options
    fullautofullauto Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Double Star/J&T is a first class operation. Service is no.1 and thier rifles are tack drivers. I've run over 2,000 rounds in 2 mon. through mine and did not have a malfunction.
  • Options
    toolman9mmtoolman9mm Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i have a jt car upper with bayonet lug and flash hider on my preban colt lower and it functions perfect....seems to be very good quality...