In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

weatherby xxii scope help

frisky-maddogfrisky-maddog Member Posts: 208 ✭✭
edited December 2008 in Ask the Experts
hello
i have a weatherby xxii (test target 08/03/77) with a xxii scope on it. i gave it to my freind to use and he did but the only thing is he lost the caps(covers) for the windage and elevation. so i need a pair of these. or can anybody out there tell me what other scope might have the same thread type and size to fit this scope.
does anybody repair these as well as i would like different crosshairs installed in this. i want a fine crosshair and not the thick ones installed in it currently.
thanks

Comments

• Options
    dongilldongill Member Posts: 2,640
    edited November -1
    It will be cheaper to buy a new scope. Some friend you have?
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    I agree If I loaned a rifle and the guy changed my zero I would be P*ssed. If he changed zero and lost caps he would either buy me anew scope or I would LOOSE HIM as a friend.
  • Options
    gunrepgunrep Member Posts: 41 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Weatherby XXII 22 scope with the intergal mounts was built for Weatherby by Tasco to Weatherby's specifications, it is a great 22 scope from that day. The threads may be the ame as a Tasco scope if you wish to try something. They are no longer in production and nothing affordable can be done. Tell the buddy he owes you 150.00