In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Value

tcarver3tcarver3 Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
edited July 2015 in Ask the Experts
I have a stevens falling block ,single shot, round barrel,22. Anyone give a shot at the value? Serial no. 597

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    can anybody please help me on this please I am looking at a Kleinguenther Model Brescia 12 ga. Side by Side Shotgun with 28" M/F Choke barrels in original box but no papers unfired what is this gun worth please. Can anyone help tried google but no luck.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am eyeing an unissued Madden M47 currently. The owner wants to trade for another mil-surp rifle. I was thinking about offering up an unissued MAS 36/51 that still has the armory tag and sling on it for trade. These are my questions. Would that be a fair trade or would I be ripping myself off? I?m unfamiliar on the prices of both of these rifles. If anyone has more insight on the value you of them please feel free to respond. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What is it worth?
    Meriden Fire Arms Co
    22 caliber pump rifle
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a very good Fiala .22 in brown leather flap over holster. It is the clip fed single shot/auto slide action. I need to know it's value if anyone can help.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    wanted to know ball park value on the Evan Repeating Rifle made by Warren and George

evans in Mechanic Fall Maine in 1873.This rifle has a rotary magazine in the butts stock.cartages are fed to the breech by cycling the cocking lever/trigger guard.any help would be great!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a number of guns from my dad who recently passed away. One I may sell is a Ruger stainless single six mag. conv. with extra cylinder. It's in very good shape, purchased new in 1978. It also has Herrets stocks as well as the original ones. Can anyone give me an idea of a fair price?I have a few people interested but want to make sure I don't "give" it away. My dad wanted me to sell some of his guns so my mom would have a "little nest egg". Thanks for any input.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Marlin Model 40 , Coast to Coast, I purchased in 1968, what would be the value. It is in very good condition
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have a Meriden Firearms Company double barrel shotgun. Is it worth anything?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a new (never been shot) Browning A500 12ga. auto, with chokes. What is its value.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    can some one tell me what to ask for my medalist 22 in a nice box all ex shape i live in dallas area
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have an old Belgium Damascus Double Barrel Shotgun thats in decent shape,its either an early 1900's or late 1800"s model. Was wondering whats is the value? The #'s on the barrel was 3985 and on the gun was 7205 on other side of it had 4D if that helps any.Manufactured @Southern Arms Co.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I trying to determine the value for the following rifle
    #61656; Winchester Model 70 Classic Stainless w/ BOSS System (Ballistic Optimizing Shooting System)
    #61656; Fiberglass/graphite stock
    #61656; Three position safety with all stainless steel action, bolt. Internal parts and barrel
    #61656; Caliber: 7mm Rem
    #61656; Barrel Lgth: 26"
    #61656; Drop at Comb.: 9/16"
    #61656; Mag Capacity: 3
    #61656; Overall Length: 46 _"
    #61656; Drop at Heel: 7/8"
    #61656; Weight: 7.5#
    #61656; Lght of Pull: 13 _
    #61656; Rate of Twist: 1 in 9 ?
    #61656; In great condition
    #61656; Approximately 2 boxes of shells have been fired
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Belgium browning Superposed Pigeon grade 20 gauge shotgun, and would like to know what it is worth. It is new and has never been fired; I believe it was manufactured in 1963, but am not completely sure
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I picked up a 22 rifle from my father-in-law. It is a Hopkins and Allen lever action single shot 22. The only description is on the barrel and it says "The Hopkins and Allen Arms CO Norwich Conn USA" Further down barrel by the breach it says "Junior #922". Any and all help would be nice. Thank you.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi Folks,
    I just came across this site while trying to find the value of a little pistole. Its a 4 Aces blue barel pearl grips and brass frame.
    the side reads 4 ACES the others side says Brownsvill Texas.
    Any idea of value.
    Thanks in advance for any help.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I've got a Charles Daly 1911-A1 45acp EFS (Empire fixed sights) in stainless steel 95% condition with original box and paperwork. I'm going to a show tomorrow and was wondering what the experts here think it is worth. I'm either going to trade it for something or do a private sale at the show. I've got an idea what its worth just looking for opinions. The gun is a great shooter.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a 1960 New Army Colt Centennial. Brand new in a walnut box, with key,caps, balls, and powder horn. Serial # F834. Never been opened or shot in 51 years. Fluted receiver with the fourth screw, or stud, for optional stock. I was told that there were only 1000 of these made in Belgium, and that they are quite the collectors item now. Especially the F series. I was wondering if you could give me an appraised value for this revolver, concidering its in prestine condition. Thank you for your time and expertice!

Sincerly, mastelove
    IMG-20110520-00027.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Winchester Model 12 16ga. Shotgun.

Serial Number on receiver and action read 499-861

Right side of barrel reads - "MANUFACTURED BY THE WINCHESTER REPEATING ARMS CO. NEW HAVEN CONNECTICUT U.S.A.PAT.JULY 14, 1910

Left side of barrel reads - 1st line - Trade Mark 2nd line - Nickel Steel -- WINCHESTER -- MOD.1912. 16GA.

Not blue, can you tell me that value?

Wood in great shape, no pitting.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i have a national wild turkey fed 12 ga 870 25 th anniversery shotgun new in box never fired that i won at a raffle several years ago.anyone know the value?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    a 40 year old smith body guard steel ,blue as new condition what do you think i can get for it?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have located a Parker Bros. demascus steel 12 ga side by side #63652 in what I believe to be reasonable good condition. Any idea of a value range?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Westernfield Mod.720 B EHM 30.06 I got it from my Dad.
    It was made in West Germany by Mauser, I know it is special. He bought it in 1961-2. It has a longer barrel an is in mint condition. It only took one shot a season to do the job. It has not been used for 25+ years. been stored in a hard case. I'd like to know what it may be worth. thanks....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi Folks, Can anyone give me the approximate value of a Savage Model 440B-20ga. in very good condition????? Tnx, Jack

Jack E Wigal
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Winchester 32-40 ca. falling block.
    Pat. date= Oct.1879
    It has a full hex barrle
    Serial # 51554
    This rifle was originaly my Grandfather's. I have spent hours on the computer trying to find a value with no luck.
    Can you tell me the value of this gun ?
    I have picture's, put I don't see where they can be added ?
    Thank You
    Gail
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hello I need some expert advice on a NIB with papers and box HK p9s never fired. The person wants 700.00 I think it is a good deal your opion? IT has made in germany on 1 side and the letter code is IC which is 1982 but on the other side it has chantley va. ?

Thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Could any one tell me the Value of my new Ruger Vaquero .45 colt With the bird head grips with a 3 3/4 barrel serial#58-41381 I would like to sell it. Please use my email address as i dont get on this site all the time drpepper139@roadrunner.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a 1955 Smith & Wesson model60 .38 chief special, nickle, 1 7/8 inch barrell still in box with papers and cleaning tool. Fired very few times, not a scrath on it. Just wondered what it's worth.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a .32 caliber from the revolver co. the serial number is 7757 on both the trigger guard and the grip could you tell me the value of the pistol?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Centennial Buffalo Bill .44 percussion pistol that was originally purchased in 1984. It is in excellent condition and comes with the original cherrywood container and all accessories. It is etched in 24 carat gold and has bonded ivory handles. It has all the original paperwork and the certificate of authenticity states that it was manufactured by the Williamsburg Firearms Manufactory and is No. 68. It was purchaesd from the U.S. Historical Society for $1,850.What is it's value now and how do I go about selling it?

Tom McGough
    Cell # 334-799-5679
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have acquired a Smith & Wesson Mod 41 semi 7" barrel(5 digit ser no?) and a Marlin mod 444 stright stock high comb with a medallion
    inletted into the stock that says 1870-1970.
    Any idea of each ones value. Both are in good shape.(no rust,dings
    and full bluing)
    Thanks
    Rong
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i've inherited some stuff and need to get a sense of it'w worth:

German Eagle rifle, model 98 (German 98K Mauser)
    2260 bolt
    leather strap attached left side; ring at front through stock at back
    43-5/16" long
    Hole through stock with metal gromets on either side.

springfield armory rifle, model 488482 (.30-40 Krag)
    Metal back plate on stock for 1 extra shell
    49-1/4" long

Fabrique Nationale D'Armes de Guerre Herstal Belgique revolver
    German
    numbers on the right side of the gun, midway down the barrel: 143863
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Does anybody know a web site I can got to, to see how much my gun is worth for free

"If its brown its down"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My dad has this gun, and has always wondered about it's value. I would love to be able to find out for him.

J. Stevens Arms Co. 410
    Chicopee Falls, MA USA
    Made in USA

Serial number on the breach is 100CR
    Serial number on the foregrip is 100CR

He has taken excellent care of this gun. Can anyone help?
    [:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi, I would like to check the value of a Winchester model 370 12 gauge shotgun with the marking Long Tom.

Thanks JustG
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i have a winchester 32wcf serial 658431 patient oct 1884 can some help with the value
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I would like to find out the value of this gun: Modelo Argentinc 1879 E.N. Spanish Rolling Block 43 caliber carbine. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am trying to determine an accurate value on a Walther LP 53 air pistol,
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a model 16 Savage 243 cal. syn. stock, stainless action and barrel. It is topped with a Simmons Aetec 2.8x10x44. The gun and scope are in excellent condition. It is a left handed action. What can I expect/ask for this gun. Thanks for your input. [8D]
  • Options
    geeguygeeguy Member Posts: 1,047
    edited November -1
    My books list
    Good= $500
    VG = $850
    Exc = $1300

Barrel should be marked "Marlin-Rockwell" and if the tang is stamped "Marlin/Mod 40" is is a rare gun.

These are the same as the 27S except for the markings.

Best of luck