In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

pre ban M1A

cercer Member Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in Ask the Experts
I ran across a pre ban M1A with springfield armory receiver with rest of parts H&R owner says it has been shot less than 300 times it is in great condition and looks new.
What would be approx. value thanks

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,389 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    If it's a standard grade, I say $1200-$1500.
  • Options
    M1A762M1A762 Member Posts: 3,426
    edited November -1
    If the rifle is a SAI receiver with ALL other parts - barrel, op rod, bolt, sights, flash suppressor, trigger group and stock are H&R or other usgi manufacture then I would price it at $1800 currently. USGI M14 parts are drying up and will do nothing but increase in price.

All usgi m14 parts are marked as such, but you do need to know what you are looking at. Refer to the firing line M14 forum for guidance.
  • Options
    NOAHNOAH Member Posts: 9,690
    edited November -1
    looks new ,usgi parts low serial number below 63,000 you have what is called the golden years production of most usgi parts
    M1A762 is correct on price

1800 i agree