In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gun Broker Website down?

CJS10CJS10 Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
edited August 2015 in Ask the Experts
Hasn't worked for me from 6 in the morning until now past 9 in the morning?

Comments

• Options
    competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes. Sticky on General Discussion board: http://forums.GunBroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=659206

The maintenance is apparently running way over schedule.
  • Options
    ddanschaffddanschaff Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have been trying access GB all morning since 6am and my $2300 pair of Colts ends today so no one is going to be able to bid!
    [xx(]This sucks! Get it together GB![?]
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ddanschaff
    I have been trying access GB all morning since 6am and my $2300 pair of Colts ends today so no one is going to be able to bid!

Just clam down.[:)] The sticky states that bidding times are going to be extended by whatever amount of time the site is down.
    Maybe when the sites back up and going you could put up a shameless plug here on the forums and let us all get a look at yer Colts.
  • Options
    competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NeoBlackdog
    quote:Originally posted by ddanschaff

Just clam down.[:)] The sticky states that bidding times are going to be extended by whatever amount of time the site is down.
    Maybe when the sites back up and going you could put up a shameless plug here on the forums and let us all get a look at yer Colts.

The problem can be that most people watch listings and bid in the last few hours -- mostly the last one hour.

If they were expecting to bid at one time, but find the auction site is down, they may miss when the site is back up and the new time the auction closes.
  • Options
    DokeyDokey Member Posts: 941 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's up and running now