In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

AK-47 variant experts

shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in Ask the Experts
Can you tell me about M&M M10s...do they have a good or bad rep? Anything i need to specifically know about them? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    These are essentially the same Romanian AKMs produced by F.A. Cugir with enough US made parts added to get around the Bush Ban on military semi autos. Romanian AKs run hot and cold; with issues of poor fit and finish, as well as trigger slap and off-kilter sights being common issues. Most of these were easily overlooked or corrected, but that was when the rifles cost under $300. With the current prices now closer to $600, people expect better.

I have a couple of the older Romanian AKs, and while they have proven to be good rifles, your mileage may vary.
    AK-47s3.jpg
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the input. I've read a few online reviews that are quite complimentary of the M10. A few youtube vids to that talk about good function. I can trade into at $600 which is less than they are selling for so I think it's worth the risk. No cant on the sights on this one and low round count from the original owner. This is the model

M10_zpsff2hcytb.png