In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

issc m22

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited February 2017 in Ask the Experts
glock like in 22lr...ran across something about 1st and 2nd generation but can't find what's the difference...cosmetic, mechanical or ??? had this for years and just dug it out...??? thanx

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    what a piece of schitt.....traded for one & it won't feed without jamming, won't close up on some, won't fire till 2/3 strikes...tried aguila sup max (any 22 won't fire these OK i don't want) tried win power point, remington....screwed myself just like the new whitney wolverine that wont run them ...rats
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    traded for one of these lnib from an older fellow who probably didn't shoot it...i have tried 4-5 diff brands of ammo & stovepipe, light strike, hang up...cleaned & done all i know to do without grinding on something...been the worst 22 i have ever had..have never got a full clip fired...anybody had one of the these or have any advice???? thanks
  • rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,649 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whenever I run across questions that are similar, in regard to guns. First I start GOOGLEing. Lot of these questions have already, been hashed out on the various gun forums. U Tube is also a good source of information.

As a example, last summer. I picked up a American Arms P 98, (replica P 38, in .22 caliber). Couldn't find much info on it. As few were sold by AA. U Tube had 2 videos, showing that it was originally made by Erma in Germany. For a short time. Both as a .22 rimfire, and a 8mm blank firer.
  • BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    As far as I know the difference is cosmetic, they had to change it up due to a law suit by Glock. These guns are ammo finicky but run great with mini mags, and stingers. Thunderbolts are ok, but I haven't had any luck with others. I have read that some of them will feed anything, but most are like mine.
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As Beer said,,mine runs great with minis, ,low velo ammo, not so much. imo
    enjoy it, they are sweet little pistols.