In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Value of pistol?

Vasili_of_CansVasili_of_Cans Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
hi all. I'm new to to board so forgive me if this question has been asked before.I have a,new (unfired) stainless steel Intratec AB-10 with a 32 stainless magazine that i have had for a while now and am thinking of selling to buy some other necessities around the apartment, perhaps a new stereo. Gonna go hungry but must have tunes! anyway, I bought it because i got a good deal on it and i figured that due to its relation to the imfamous Tec-9 it might be worth something later, eventhough i have heard that it isn't the best shooter in the world. I read that Intratec is now out of busniess, so i figured that now is as good as ever. I looked around for some on auctions sites and found none up for auction, so i dont really know what to ask for it. I've seen the blued ones priced from $115 to $255 so its kind of hard for me to come up with a number. Any help would be great.Thanks....Vasili

Comments