In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Kimel AP-9

The JokerThe Joker Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
Does anyone have one? How does it shoot? Any jamming? Better or worse than the Tec 9?

Comments

• Options
    smooth_operatorsmooth_operator Member Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Joker, Had one of these years ago....and it defenitely shot beter than an AB10(post ban TEC-9). I even installed a laser underneath the barrel which picked up most of the slack wasted in aiming it akwardly (considrering the fact that these firearms are not made to be aimed when fired). The only thing that I can say about it which you might want to look out for is that the receiver develops hairline cracks from the front roll pin which holds the receivers together. This crack albiet almost invisible is enough to cause the firearm to go in burst action when the trigger is pulled, which is usually enough to get you thrown out of a shooting range in the Republic of California, not to mention the fact that it becomes very dangerous when handled by novice shooters. How much are they going for these days? Ages ago, I purchased mine for only $115+fees. Your topic sends me back in time to a point where I want to purchase one again...Good Luck,-Smooth