In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Custom Holster

mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
Help me....help me.....About 5-6 years ago I purchased a custom made holster that Ireally like. My wife wants one like it and I can't find the name of the guy that made it. Maybe someone out there has seen or has onelike it. It's leather, has slots for a belt for hip carry and can also be converted to IWB by the use of two belt loops that are added by the use of "Chicago" screws attached to the steel piece that holds the holster open. The trademark is a star in a circle (like the Texas Ranger badge) and has "Custom Gunleather" stamped around the circle and the letters "KC" stamped in the middle of the star. I read about it in one of the gun magazines. I subscribe to 5 of them so Idon't remember which one and have thrown away the check that I paid him with. I know this is a needle in a very large haystack, but I've seen you people come up with some pretty obscure stuff. I'd appreciate any assist.Mudge e-mail eneybl1@ix.netcom.comAnyone who CAN carry, SHOULD carry!

Comments