In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

03 Springfield value

tccoxtccox Member Posts: 7,379 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
A friend recently acquired one marked:U SSPRINGFIELDARMORYMODEL 19031444XXX on the receiver. the barrel is marked:S A(flameing bomb)I-32Only marks I can find on stock are OCEK (in a rectangle) above trigger and looks like a "P" in a circle on bottom of stock before trigger.\Stock looks original except buttplate has been replaces with recoil pad. Does not appear to have been cut down but can't really tell.Gun appears to be in great shape with sort of brown patina of about 90%. Can anyone give me an approximate value? Or what else I need to look for. Don't have it in front of me so can't answer any questions tonight. Thanks, Tom
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who dont.

Comments

• Options
    tccoxtccox Member Posts: 7,379 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anyone??
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who dont.
  • Options
    SP TigerSP Tiger Member Posts: 872 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey tccox, how's it goin' in Water Valley? You may get a good answer from this forum. The address is: www.gunandknife.com/forums/ There are forums for most military small arms. I think you have to register now to post messages, but there are guys there on the Garand forum that really know what they are talking about. Are you thinking of buying the '03 from the guy? I would like to have one myself, but I just spent my tax money on a Garand. Good luck!
    Better to have and not need, than need and not have.