In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

mossberg model 85c

madscotsmanmadscotsman Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
need to know if any one can help me with locating parts for this particular gun and or help me with description. My main interest are with the stock and mag., are they the same as the model 85b and 85d or are they different.

Comments

• Options
    AntiqueDrAntiqueDr Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Model 85 was a 20ga bolt action shotgun that loaded from the top, with a non-detachable magazine. The 85B had a 2-shot detachable magazine. The 85C had some minor sight changes. The 85D was the same as the -B, but with an adjustable choke.The stock and magazine of the -B, -C, and -D are the same. The earlier 85 is different.I BELIEVE Gun Parts Corp has a Boyd's replacement stock that will fit, item #704370, at $59.95. The magazine should be item #68020 @ $25.95.Those are for the Model 185, but I believe the stock and mags interchange.
    We buy, sell and trade quality guns and scopes!Ask us about Shepherd Scopes!Visit our website at www.ApaxEnterprises.com