In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

223 ammo

Ronald J. SnowRonald J. Snow Member Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
Just received a call from an Ohio distributor informing me that the 223 ammo is sold out and that the manufacturers are advising there will none available as all production will go for the military. Interesting.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Well I just placed my order today for a new Rock River with the military halo site on it. Its going to take about 6-8 weeks before I get it and I will have pics posted the same day.
    My question is, what is the best ammo to shoot for target shooting, meaning cleanest and most reliable for fuction. Also who has the best prices on the net for buying this ammo in bulk since I know im going to be doing a lot of shooting.

Thank you
  • Options
    edited November -1
    having trouble getting any 223 ammo in reloadable brass..... Does anyone have any wholsale addresses where I can get some...I have tried several of the main dealers, all are out. (or expensive)

Suds
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Looking for some in-expensive 223 ammo...Brass case, non corrosive, re-loadable....55 and 60-62 grain ... Can anyone send me some sites to order some....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    what is twist rate on ruger 77 mk 2 in 223 caliber ?
    what grain ammo shoots best in this light rifle .. thanks for help