In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What if?....

KadaverKadaver Member Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
I saw an auction for 12 small pocket pistols some of which were jennings in one lot for like 500 bucks. I have no intention on buying that crap, but my questions is.....lets say i did buy the lot. what would have to happen in respect with FFL's....I heard somewhere that you cannot trasfer more than 2 pistols a week per person? is that true? So it would take a month and a half to finish recieving that auction?~just curious.

Comments

• Options
    Der GebirgsjagerDer Gebirgsjager Member Posts: 1,673 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It depends on where you live and what your state's laws are. In my state there is no limit. Perhaps your information was confused with the federal requirement that a dealer report multiple sales of two or more handguns within a week's time to the A.T.F. on a special form they provide for the purpose. You can still buy the 12 handguns within the week's time, but the sale of the second will trigger the requirement.