In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Beretta 92F High Cap mags

MadCzekMadCzek Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
Just picked up a 92FS this weekend and wanted to know what the experts opinions are on the best high cap (15-20 rd, +) mags are for this pistol. It came with 2 beretta fac 15 rounders, but I'd like to pick up a few more. Any opinions on which work and which dont? Thanks for your help in advance.Joe

Comments

• Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have 3 Beretta 15 rounders and 4 Pro-mag 17 rounders, all work fine but the Pro-mag seems to rattle like the spring doesn't hold the rounds as tight ... never had any feeding problem with them though!
    GUN CONTROL: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    MadCzekMadCzek Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Dano and Kimber on the feedback. I saw some Mec-Gar's at the show but wasnt sure. This is the 1st beretta pistol Ive owned.
  • Options
    competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ruger's "P89" series magazine is dimensionally the same as Beretta's--the difference is in the latch points. If you have one and are skilled with a Dremel tool, you can have the other.