In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Glock 21 or Heckler and Koch .45 Tactical

albatross007albatross007 Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
Sorry for asking so many questions, but out of the Glock 21, and hk .45 tactical which one is more accurate, and is the recoil on the 21 very bad? And I still dont under stand why heckler and koch is way more expensive?THANKS!!!

Comments

• wiredogwiredog Member Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    no experience on any glocks. Do not like them. I am a sig man. my brother has a h&k usp tactical and it shoots great very accurate. he wanted a mark 23 or expert and settled on the best of both worlds, a tactical. I would have to guess maybe the h&k's are a more complex and intricately built pistol hence the bigger price tag. I don't think there is much to a glock. also, the tactical is a big pistol. if you don't have large hands you may want to consider a different pistol.
    I spent all my money on guns, women, and beer. The rest I just wasted.wiredog70@hotmail.com
  • valkyrie.ridervalkyrie.rider Member Posts: 27 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are both very good guns. I personally prefer the Glock. Accuracy is very good and recoil is not an issue. For what it is worth: My son is a Seal and is issued a HK for battle. His personal home defense gun is a Glock 21.
  • kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glock 21 or Heckler and Koch .45 Tactical ? ... KIMBER
    GUN CONTROL: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.