In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How much is my gun worth

KimmieKimmie Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
I want to know how much my 12 gauge pump Winchester 1897 series gun is worth. The manufactured date is 1910. Please reply as soon as possible to let me know the value of this firearm.Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Options
    nordnord Member Posts: 6,106
    edited November -1
    Depending upon everything you didn't say...Condition, features, % case color, wood, etc.$150.00 as a shooter in well used condition right on up to a potential of perhaps $1,000.00.It's all in what you didn't say.
  • Options
    wiredogwiredog Member Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have bought and saw them anywhere from $200-$500 depending on condition and alot of other factors. I have not spent over $300 for either one I have. I use them for cowboy action shooting. Since this sport has gained popularity I have saw the prices increase. You used to not be able to give them away now they command a premium. There are copies made now by norinco and have been selling for the $350 range.
    I spent all my money on guns, women, and beer. The rest I just wasted.wiredog70@hotmail.com