In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Forum question

oneminuteoneminute Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
I think I got booted out of another forum.Please forgive my ignorance but this is the only place I could think of to ask.When I try to access it I get "Forbidden, You do not have permission to access/ on this server"I responded to a post about selling things there and asked why one person was allowed to post pictures of guns for sale but no one else was allowed to sell guns there at all.Any one else been tossed out of forums?Is this how it is typically done? Just restrict access?I am not mad about it. Just curious.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Can anyone tell me how to post a picture on here? I have a gun I would like identified.
  • Options
    byron2112byron2112 Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Actually I was on the 1911 boards today and all of a sudden that same forbidden message came up for me to.I didn't do any thing and if I did I want to talk to someone(I LOVE THAT FORUM!)LOL.I have not been able to even access the home page.I think the servers down or some other internet glich.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Okay. Thats the same one I was trying to get into.I posted that response a couple of weeks ago and thought it was kind of strange if that is all it took to upset the moderator.I'll just give it some time.Thanks for the help!