In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

C & R Question

marsyemarsye Member Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
edited September 2002 in Ask the Experts
We mailed in our check for C&R about 6 months ago and still have not received it........Is there a number we can call and check on it? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    We mailed in our check for C&R about 6 months ago and still have not received it........Is there a number we can call and check on it? Thanks!
  • Options
    nitrouznitrouz Member Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Took me 8 months to finally get mine in Kalifornia. You have to keep emailing the BATF and the National Licensing Center asking them the status. Check their web pages and start writing to them. I had to call them 5 or 6 times too, I think there is a phone number on the web site also. Have patience, they are getting alot of requests since Sept 11.
  • Options
    bartobarto Member Posts: 4,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    lots of horror stories about this.
    mine was over 4 mos.& i was lucky from what ive seen.

the hard stuff we do right away - the impossible takes a little longer
  • Options
    jjce11jjce11 Member Posts: 122 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    maybe i've been lucky but 5 months ago i applied an no more than 1.5 months later i recieved mine. I would definately call and confirm the status.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the replies............I will call soon as I find a phone number. :-)
  • Options
    oneshyoneshy Member Posts: 417
    edited November -1
    The Atlanta office is the one to call. Should be listed @ www.atf.treas.gov I'll dig through my papers and see if I can find it. 404-417-2600. Sounds like the 9/11 shuffle. They sent a flyer out stating that due to 9/11, actions would be temp. suspended. Yours probably was, then misplaced. If I remember correctly (which I never do) you sent that in about 9mo. ago, which was exactly the timespan for that flyer.

Edited by - oneshy on 09/02/2002 11:46:16