In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Where to buy a Spanish Destroyer Carbine?

professor0643professor0643 Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
edited August 2002 in Ask the Experts
Anyone know where I can buy a 9mm largo Spanish Destroyer Carbine? Can't seem to find one anywhere! Thanks

Comments

• Options
    1022man1022man Member Posts: 512 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The last place that imported them was Aim out of ohio, about a year ago. They have adds in Shotgun news all the time. I called to order one and they said that they only had a few, and were none left to import. Your best bet would be this auction site, or a gun show. I still see them at shows for about $170 or so. I did buy one, it's a great little rifle.
  • Options
    redcedarsredcedars Member Posts: 919 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dear Prof:

Check out #313290 at the "other" site. Note the caliber designation; I would certainly have the seller check functioning with the designated cartridge, and others if necessary. I have one of these little carbines factory chambered in 9mm Para, so I know they are not all 9mm Largo.

If it doesn't pan out, keep checking the auction sites, because they are listed from time to time. And check out completed auctions, because you may find one that didn't sell, and make a deal.

Good Luck!

redcedars
  • Options
    leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Saxon, I'd really like to see that. Could you email me a pick? gunsmithlee@hotmail.com

And maybe would ya be intersted in parting with her???

If I'm wrong please correct me, I won't be offended.

The sound of a 12 gauge pump clears a house fatser than Rosie O eats a Big Mac !
  • Options
    redcedarsredcedars Member Posts: 919 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1