In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

RUGER 10/22 HANEN SPORTSMAN

COPPER TOPCOPPER TOP Member Posts: 209 ✭✭
edited June 2017 in Ask the Experts
[:)]I have a Ruger Deluxe Sporter 10/22, 1972, Sr. 111-77218, marked ( HANEN SPORTSMAN ). Is there any information out there, I also have Workmans book & there is a small amount in it.

Thanking you in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

All The Best
Sammie Douan

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't know anything about it? But when I GOOGLED "HANEN SPORTSMEN", bunch of stuff came up.
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Hello,
    I recently came across a 1967 10/22 carbine. The factory barrel marked "Hanen Sportsman". I can find little information on the web about this rifle. I do know that it was from The Dayton Gun Headquarters Store in Dayton Ohio. William Workmans book THE 10/22 Says less than 200 were made. Stock and forearm were lead weighted for better balance and a trigger job done. Any other comments information or value of this interesting rifle would be appreciated."

" I would suggest you contact Chad Hiddleson. He is the writer for Red Eagle News Exchange (RENE) and keeps track of all the "limited edition" Rugers. His email address is chrugers@aol.com"

I found on another site. Hope it helps.
  • Options
    COPPER TOPCOPPER TOP Member Posts: 209 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:)]Hi all, thanks for the leads, still looking

All The Best
    Sammie Douan

quote:Originally posted by COPPER TOP
    [:)]I have a Ruger Deluxe Sporter 10/22, 1972, Sr. 111-77218, marked ( HANEN SPORTSMAN ). Is there any information out there, I also have Workmans book & there is a small amount in it.

Thanking you in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

All The Best
    Sammie Douan