In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

H&K USP Compact 45

michaellmichaell Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
I purchased a new H&K USP Compact 45 tonight. I'll be able to pick it up in a few days. I sold my guns a few years ago to finance a move, and i've felt naked since. I would appreciate any thoughts or tips on this particular model gun that any of you might have. Thank you for your time.
Michaelwww.sarissa.org

Comments

• Options
    j2k22j2k22 Member Posts: 329 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    nothing to say about them; they work exactly as advertised, every time. Accurate, light, somewhat thick through the slide as far as concealed carry goes. Top quality equipment.
  • Options
    leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, how did it shoot for ya?
  • Options
    michaellmichaell Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I haven't been able to pick it up yet. Wife made me put it in layaway until my birthday next month. =\
    Michaelwww.sarissa.org
  • Options
    leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Your poor guy... Don't you know, your not supposed to tell your wife about that sort of thing. I took this other guys idea who had a post on here (if you read this, hope you don't mind). Every gun that I buy only cost $50, thats what my old lady thinks anyway. Well I used to use the My father gave it to me, but that got old. I just got an idea, I'm going to make a new post in the general discussion labeled. "What do you tell you wife when you get a new gun?"
  • Options
    JBJB Member Posts: 88 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have an H&K USP compact in .40 Cal. I love it. I use it only for target shooting ( and under my bed) and recently put a Tasco Optima on it. It shoots great.Feels good in my hand . I like the decocker and safty. All around I think you will enjoy it. Also depends on what your going to do with it. I carry a Glock 36. H&K a little big for my liking.