In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hk 91

tddbpstddbps Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
Trying to find out what this might be worth for my father to sell it...he thinks it was 1980 and less than 500 rounds through it. Thanks.

dscf2093h.jpg

dscf2094e.jpg

dscf2100d.jpg

dscf2096m.jpg

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Just acquired a Century Arms g3 clone from my dad. I am aware that this isn't the best clone out there but it looks very well made in and out. I am curious about changing out the rear sight to genuine HK or JLD, mainly cause JLD has the all peep sight. Also, I wanted to replace the tropical foregrip with the wide style so I can mount a bipod to it.

The question is, would there be any fitting issues with this gun. I've heard that the JLD clones wont accept the HK wide foregrip and I just wanted to make sure that the Century's do.

Anybody comes through that door, you put two in the chest and one in the head!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How can you tell if an HK 91 is the real one from the factory? And how much would one cost, without any accessories? Thanks.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have heard that these rifles have a fluted chamber?? Is this true and if so, what purpose does it serve, extraction??
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have listed an HK 91 A, with SN 0575XX. I have little or no knowledge of this gun. I have an inquirey about whether this gun is a pre ban or not. I can not find any info. on Google about Pre-ban. Need help please. Does pre ban affect the value? THX HAWKSHAW
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am looking to buy a H&K 91 , I have seen some that has .308 kal. on them and some that have .308 cal. on them what is the Differance ? also some have on the saftey 0&1 others have S&F , whats the differance on that also ? thanks...
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well to start with it'll be stamped on the mag well HK-91, made in Germany, Imported city is Sterling Va. I belive ... I'm really not trying to be a smart * or anything like that, usually on the auction site the seller will show a close up of the magwell and you can see exactly what they say. The Springfield clone will say SAR-8 instead of HK-91 ect...
    GUN CONTROL: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It had HK 91 and made in Germany stamped on the mag. well. The reason for my concern is that the price is low compared to others I have looked at, and the weld on the left side of the bolt/slide is not smooth.