In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SOG - Service??

psantospsantos Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
Am I being to picky?Mailed order with FFL, it was received on Tuesday 18th (by SOG) was told it takes 48 hrs to process. On Thursday was told they were behind, on Friday I called and was told order was to be processed and shipped on Monday. I changed shipping to overnite expecting delivery Tuesday 25th. NOW I am told the "order desk" received my order today!!(Tuesday) and it will take another 48 hrs to process order!!! Is this typical??I ordered a rifle, I have heard that SOG has excellent service???? It seems like SOG has typical marginal service like everyone else!!!Paul

Comments

• Options
    cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    SOG is notoriously slow.They are even busier now.Ammo sales are crazy.Plan on two weeks for a SOG order in normal times.Worse now.cpermd
  • Options
    rusty3040rusty3040 Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    SOG HAS SENT ME NOTHING BUT JUNK THE LAST COUPLE ORDERS, THE FIRST GUN WAS A K98 THAT WAS TO BE MATCHING , THE ONLY MATCHING PARTS ON THE GUN WERE BROKE, SECOND GUN WAS AN ENFIELD , IT HAD A BROKEN RECIEVER , THIRD GUN WAS A TURKISH MAUSER, THE BARREL WAS BENT ABOUT ONE INCH TO THE RIGHT , I AM FINISHED WITH THEM FOR GOOD
  • Options
    ref44ref44 Member Posts: 251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have ordered 30-40 items from SOG over the last 24 years. One or two had to be returned; but, otherwise, the products and delivery have been typical of any other surplus wholesaler. I forgot to order an L1A1 today; and now you have me concerned.