In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Florida Firearms .22 pistol

FarmerboybillFarmerboybill Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
The pistol I have has an 8 shot .22 LR cylinder in it, but the barrel has .22 Magnum stamped on it. The grip and the sights are plastic. It has Made in Germany stamped on it and an Arminius logo as well. HW7T is stamped just in front of the cylinder on the arm which the cylinder pivots out. Does anyone have info on this gun?

Comments

• Options
    YankeeClipperYankeeClipper Member Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The firearm was imported by Souther Gun Distributers (SGD) was their trade name somewhere in FLordia, I can look it up ,should you need to know. I havn't bought anything for years , not sure they are still around. Yours was called the ARMINUIS DYNAMIC DUEL meaning that it has 2 cyls. 22lr or .22lrm . They also imported the RG line, Not bad little guns for the money. We called them "Tackle Box Guns".If your boat sunk you wern't out a lot of money, But a lot of snakes went down because of them.
    [This message has been edited by YankeeClipper (edited 09-24-2001).][This message has been edited by YankeeClipper (edited 09-24-2001).]
  • Options
    FarmerboybillFarmerboybill Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the info. I got it for ten bucks a couple years ago. Like you said, it's not a bad little gun.