In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Intratec TEC-9 Value

CabanakingCabanaking Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
Hello...I've been giving thought to selling my TEC-9 lately... I'd like to get a nice HK. Anyways, I'm not sure what they go for these days. I bought it a few years back. Its the TEC-9 mini, pre-ban (threaded barrel), 20rd 32rd and 50rd clips, laser sight, and even one of those Hellfire (I think thats it?) trigger attatchments. Its in superb shape, not a whole lot of rounds through it. I've been out of the loop for a while now and haven't been to any shows or even shooting much lately. What would something like this sell for?Thanks for any input!

Comments

• Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,444 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I began buying these pre-bans at around $350. SS a little more. I no longer give that much but others will. You have the advantage of the sight and mags. Especially the 50 round. That's a starting point. I'll be watching Gunfinder for you!Jeff
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    CabanakingCabanaking Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not familiar with the various gun sites, or auction sites that allow guns. I've snooped around a bit on here, but am a bit confused on the shipping and FFL and that sort of thing. Can individuals ship firearms of must they have a FFL? Are there a good number of folks who purchase firearms over the internet?Thanks for the previous info! Isaiahcabanaking@yahoo.com
  • Options
    smooth_operatorsmooth_operator Member Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cabanaking, If you are already decided about getting rid of your tec-9, drop me a line on how much you want for it. I might be interested.thanks,Reggiemythos552@yahoo.com
    Life is the leading cause of death.Everything else is just a contributing factor.[This message has been edited by smooth_operator (edited 09-26-2001).]
  • Options
    redcedarsredcedars Member Posts: 919 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cabana:You can ship across state lines to an FFL only. I usually ask for a photocopy of the FFL, and then ship to the address on the license.Check you state law; I can ship WITHIN the state to anyone legally entitled to own here in Hoosierland.If you check the auction sites, there are FAQS to answer most or your questions. You will also see that the on-line gun business is boming.Any more questions, come back and ask.redcedars
  • Options
    cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    email me at cpermd@centurytel.netI have FFL and am interested.cpermd