In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

stoeger value?

dr.dirtdr.dirt Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
need a rough value on a stoeger condor 20 gauge over- under. thanks....dr.dirt

Comments

• Options
    AntiqueDrAntiqueDr Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Stoeger wasnt the manufacturer...I believe the gun was actually made by Angelo Zoli, although I could be mistaken. Value in typical condition around $400, but a very tough sell.
    We buy, sell and trade quality guns and scopes!Ask us about Shepherd Scopes!Visit our website at www.ApaxEnterprises.com
  • Options
    AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    1. AntiqueDr is seldom mistaken.2. Don't confuse Angelo Zoli, and Antonio Zoli. Both manufactured firearms in Brescia, Italy. Angelo Zoli went out of business in the late 80's.3. Angelo Zoli produced a Condor and a Condor. Since you did not mention anything about a rifle barrel and a shotgun barrel, I know you don't have the combination gun. Too bad, it would be worth considerably more.4. "DOC" is right on the spot about the value and the fact that it would be a tough sell. In quail/snipe country as it is here, the fact that it is in 20 gauge would make it marginally easier to sell.
  • Options
    bradf111bradf111 Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dunham Sporting Goods Condor o/u 12ga this week on sale at $299.00 Didn't see if they had a 20ga or not though.
  • Options
    dr.dirtdr.dirt Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    thanks guys,just what I needed to know!!! dr.dirt