In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Thunder Five 45Cal 410 HandGun

ironmongerironmonger Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
Is the Thunder Five Still in Productionthe New gun digest 2001 list thisas No Longer Made? Does any one Know?Ironmonger Email penny@mich.com

Comments

• Options
    leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Boy thats an Ugly gun... Yup, I heard they don't make them anymore either, it seems like they cost more now too. Might look into getting one for investment purposes, might be a bit of a collectors item...
  • Options
    wiredogwiredog Member Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    seems like they have been going around $500 NIB or so I have seen on some of the auctions. Yea, it's ugly but one of the meanest looking revolvers I have ever seen.
    I spent all my money on guns, women, and beer. The rest I just wasted.wiredog70@hotmail.com
  • Options
    leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have you ever seen the movie Three Kings with George Clooney and Mark Waldberg. The War/Comedy Desert Storm Movie. The character who wants to be like Mark Waldberg Character carrys, and shoots one of those throughout the movie.