In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

RETURN POLICY

duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
MY RETURN POLICY IS AS FOLLOWS. IF I GET THE GUN BACK IN THE SAME CONDITION AS IT WAS SOLD I OFFER A FULL REFUND AND I PAY THE SHIPPING BOTH WAYS. IF THE $20-40.00 IS GOING TO BE A PROBLEM I HAD BETTER GET OUT OF THIS BUSINESS. I WANT MY CUSTOMER TO BE PLEASED AND WANTING TO DO BUSINESS WITH ME AGAIN. TO EACH HIS OWN. [This message has been edited by duckhunter (edited 09-28-2001).]

Comments

• Options
    cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I expect the buyer to pay return shipping.cpermd
  • Options
    cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I expect the buyer to pay return shipping.cpermd
  • Options
    in2b8uin2b8u Member Posts: 115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    As a buyer, if I don't like the product I expect to pay the shipping. If there is a problem w/ the product, I expect the seller to at least help w/ the shipping.
    If guns cause crime, all mine are defective.
  • Options
    The ButcherThe Butcher Member Posts: 160 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If there is a problem with the product, seller should pay for return shipping. Most often, the buyer had to pay original shipping cost to get the product to him. It is not the buyers fault, if the product is not received as in the condition stated. If the buyer just does not like it after inspection, then he should pay.
  • Options
    dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    If they change their mind, I expect them to pay shipping and handling. If the guns has a flaw, was not as represented, or was damaged in shipment, they shouldn't be out the cost.
    Save, research, then buy the best.Join the NRA, NOW!Teach them young, teach them safe, teach them forever, but most of all, teach them to VOTE!
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    I`ve bought a few guns online,but never sold one that way.I just wonder how many guys send guns back ,claiming it was not as discribed....,when in fact ,their ol` lady got on their * about buyin` another gun.
    Will the last reb to leave flarda,please bring the flag?
  • Options
    4000fps4000fps Member Posts: 786 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    beekeeper...I beleive I just had this happen to me. This guy returns the firearm damaged, yet to resolve.
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    4000fps,if it ends up on your feedback,at least ya got friends here who will overlook it.But I hope in the future that you get customers who know how ta wear the paints,and keep their ol` ladies in line!!Wooops,there I go again,hope those two awesome,farout,nice gals Ms.Beast and TLynn don`t catch me sayin` that again!!
    Will the last reb to leave flarda,please bring the flag?