In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

4x Dragonov Scope

quamnetquamnet Member Posts: 332 ✭✭
edited October 2001 in Ask the Experts
I am going to use my SAR-1 to do some hunting. I was wondering if this scope would be a good choice. It is priced at 129.95. Other wise I was hoping someone could give another good recommendation on a good priced scope. My other idea was a 3x9x40 leapers. Please respond ASAP. Thanks.

Comments

• quamnetquamnet Member Posts: 332 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It will have to be a compact scope.
  • Dragunov7.62x54RDragunov7.62x54R Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you want to spend $130 on a scope for your SAR, the PSO-1 is decent, there are better though. As far as Leapers scopes, I prefer their 6x40 compact scope, it is considerably clear and crisp, great low light to for the $40 you'll spend on it.If you want to do something unique, theres a company that sells a scout mount system that replaces your gas tube, i don't remeber who but you can buy them from www.dillonprecision.com for about $80. Get one of those and mount a reflex type scope on it like a Bushnell Holosight, or C-More.